fredag den 29. april 2011

Challenge 5

Challenge 5







Challenge 5


·         Family/friends
·         Work/study                                               LOCAL
·         Ethnic/languages/religion
·         Nationality/politics                                 National
·         Cosmopolitan
·         Diaspora                                                     Multinational
·         Multi-level religious group

o   Percentage in group:
LOCAL: 65 %
NATIONAL: 5 %
TRANSNATIONAL: 20 %

FOUR Types of hybridity:
     1)      Artifact
     2)      Church
     3)     Texts: Written in English but writes about India
     4)      Practices: Carneval, mixed practices of Spanish traditions
     5)      People: Hybrid people, mixture.
      


     CV.
     Name: Mathias Junge
     Birthday: November 20th 1987
     Gender: Male
     Nationality: Denmark
     

    Key skills/competences: Listed in bullet points with brief supporting paragraphs (up to 5):
  
  •      Energetic, I possess a lot of energy and I think very abstractly!
  •      Social, I am very friendly and patient when it comes to learning new things and when I am in a teaching situation. Also I am very good at handling children.
  •      Flexible, I a very flexible and adaptable person able to adjust to the situation I am in
  •      Open-mindedness, since I have been brought up in a world in constant change I have learned to go with the flow and accommodate the changes and implement them into my life.
  •      Creativeness, I am a musician and a creative person in general. And I love to draw on those skills when I teach and in my problem solvings.
      Education:
     In date order listing higher education and/or relevant professional qualifications only, starting with most recent:

     2005 - 2008: Gribskov Gymnasium; 3 language-course.
     2009 - 2009: Ry Højskole
     2010 - 2010: KVUC; Samf B. & Ger B.
     2010 - 2010: English Basics - Open University; English literature from early 900's - 1800's
     2010 - 2014: Blaagaard/KDAS - International Course; English teacher with an international aspect.

    
     
Q

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar